We are committed to providing excellent customer service.
We have developed:
- service principles, and
- service standards
- help us improve how we deliver our programs and services, and
- explain what you can expect when you access our services.
We welcome your comments. We track all the feedback we receive and we use this information to help us improve our programs and services.
You can provide your comments in a number of ways:
- in person
- by letter
- online through our website
- by telephone, including TTY
- by fax
- by e-mail.
- share your feedback only with the appropriate government staff members, and
- respond to your questions or concerns in a timely manner.