a lot to your family.
We're here to help.
Information for people receiving support
We know your family support payments are important to you. We're here to help you get them.
We do not have the authority to become involved in child custody or access issues. Visit the Ministry of the Attorney General’s website for information.
How do I …
- ask FRO to take enforcement action against the payor?
- complete a Statement of Arrears?
- find out the status of my case?
- change my support order, end support or increase my payment?
- collect interest on late payments?
- get information on child custody and access?
- find a lawyer?
- withdraw my case from FRO?
- serve court documents on FRO and when?