a lot to your family.
We're here to help.
Information for people receiving support
We know your family support payments are important to you. We're here to help you get them.
If the payor sends a support payment to you directly, please tell us right away. Do not accept payments directly from the payor. Doing so puts enforcement of your case at risk. To enforce your support order, your support payments need to come through us.
How do I …
- ask FRO to take enforcement action against the payor?
- complete a Statement of Arrears?
- find out the status of my case?
- change my support order, end support or increase my payment?
- collect interest on late payments?
- get information on child custody and access?
- find a lawyer?
- withdraw my case from FRO?
- serve court documents on FRO and when?