If you are receiving Ontario Disability Support Program Income Support, you and your family may also be eligible to receive other benefits and supports:
- health benefits, such as prescription drug coverage and vision care
- disability-related benefits, such as help to pay for hearing aids
- employment incentives and benefits, such as help to pay for child care costs or items you need for work
- housing-related benefits, such as help to pay for emergency plumbing repairs
- Transition Child Benefit.
For more information about the benefits available to you, contact your local Ontario Disability Support Program office.