- 187,149: the number of active cases at the Family Responsibility Office (FRO)
- 1,500: the number of new cases the FRO gets each month. Although many cases are closed each month, new cases consistently exceed those that are closed
- 7,100: the number of cases where one parent lives outside Ontario, requiring the FRO to work with another jurisdiction to collect or make support payments
- 12: the number of years, on average, that each case remains open with the FRO.
April 2006 - September 2006
- $472 million: the total amount of payments collected on behalf of clients
- $28.6 million: the total amount of social assistance payments recovered
- 338,710: the number of calls dealt with by the FRO call centre
- 2,823,940: the number of weekday enquiries received by the FRO's automated telephone system
- 77,786: the number of weekend enquiries received by the FRO's automated telephone system.
Improvements since January 2004
- More than $330 million: the amount recovered through the Credit Bureau Initiative
- $563.4 million: the amount recovered after issuing 16,078 notices of intention to suspend driver's licenses
- Almost 400,000: additional calls that have been handled by the FRO's new Customer Service Unit since February 2004. This represents a 35% increase in the number of calls FRO handles
- More than 238,000: new Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) issued to clients to access automated case information (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- More than 18,000: additional cases the FRO can now take enforcement action on due to the number of cases updated from returned mail.