If you need to change your support order or domestic contract, you can get advice from a lawyer, your local Legal Aid office or Family Law Information Centre.

Lawyer Referral Service

This service is provided by the Law Society of Upper Canada. It provides a free half-hour consultation.

Legal Aid Ontario

To find your local Legal Aid Office, look in the Yellow Pages under Legal Aid or call:

  • Toronto: 416-979-1446
  • Toll free: 1-800-668-8258

Family Law Information Centres

Family Law Information Centres are located in family courts across Ontario. They provide free information about family law issues and referrals to community resources.

Visit the website of the Ministry of the Attorney General to find a Family Law Information Centre in your area.